Papilio Talent is growing! After becoming operational in 2020, we are thrilled to welcome a new Consultant to join our exciting adventure. As a new agency, we have positioned ourselves on the market to be Accountancy, Legal and Compliance recruitment specialists – and already have a base of committed clients that use and are highly satisfied with our service. The goal of Papilio Talent’s newest Recruitment Consultant is to become a Specialist and the go-to Consultant in your chosen sector (Accountancy, Legal or Compliance – or all three!)
Duties of Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Build, develop and maintain fantastic relationships with key clients and candidates in Malta
- Offer consultation to clients to understand their business needs, becoming a point of contact for future vacancies
- Offer consultation to candidates to fully understand their career requirements – using this knowledge to pair them with your open roles and your client base
- Continually work on growing your professional network via LinkedIn & Facebook to attract key candidates
- Administration linking to recruitment; CV stripping, CV writing, writing job descriptions, posting job adverts, increasing social media presence.
We are looking to speak with highly driven, money-motivated recruitment professionals who want to join a new agency with a fresh outlook on the market. In return for your hard work and commitment, Papilio Talent offer a competitive package, which includes an impressive salary, tiered commission structure and a transparent career progression plan – ensuring that our Consultants are completely in control of their promotions and pay rises! Papilio will also support studies and courses relating to your work.
- At least 1-year experience in Recruitment in Malta
- An existing network to build on (LinkedIn)
- Sound knowledge of businesses in Malta, and a keen interest in always developing this knowledge
- High level of English is required, both spoken and written
- An interest in specialising within Accountancy, Legal or Compliance
If working in an environment that celebrates high achievers sounds good to you… join us and reap the rewards!!
Share your updated CV with firstname.lastname@example.org today to express your interest, Stefani will reach out to you to discuss this role further. Alternatively, call us directly on 2258 2090