Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a corporate service provider that is currently looking for a Tax Accountant to join their growing team.
The selected applicant will be responsible for efficiently managing a portfolio of clients while working closely with the accounting and tax advisory teams.
- VAT Compliance, VAT returns, Recapitulative statements and other related VAT documents and reporting.
- Corporate and Individual Tax Compliance, Tax computations, Tax returns, Tax refund applications an other tax documents and statutory forms.
- Providing a quality service to clients.
- Fully qualified accountant or is in final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification. Preference will be given to candidates who also have a Professional Certificate in Maltese Taxation.
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience in a Tax Accounting role.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Fluency in other languages will be considered as an asset.