A brilliant opportunity has been presented by one of our esteemed clients, a tour de force in the CSP industry. Truly an opportunity that rarely reveals itself on the market.
They are building their legal team and need someone who's membership will be of paramount importance to their operations.
- The chosen candidate will be expected to draft and review a variety of required legal documentation and agreements.
- Aiding the Head of Legal with client's legal Maritime and Aviation obligations as well as trusts and foundation formations.
- Legal research is integral and expected.
- Assist with the reviews of clients and their assets as well as any associated persons. (Ongoing)
- Assistance with the restructuring and updating of legal templates.
- Handle CRS and FATCA returns.
- Constantly updating your knowledge in regard to any regulatory changes and new developments related to your role.
- Law degree.
- Three (3) to four (4) years' experience minimum.
- English fluency is a prerequisite, any other language will be seen as an asset.
- Team player with the ability work at their own initiative within a fast-paced environment, while being forming part of a highly trained and motivated team.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and be meticulous and thorough in your delivery and execution of assigned tasks and work.