Papilio Talent are recruiting for a Senior Financial Manager to join a local FMCG company. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CFO.
- Handle the annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible for costing process and procedures related to sourcing of raw materials
- Oversee, improve and control material usage.
- Ensure that stock levels are aligned with business requirements.
- Act as point of contact for top management with regards to financial analysis reports.
- Prepare financial feasibility studies on potential future projects.
- Warranted / Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 7 years overall experience, with particular focus on FMCG industry.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Experience in pricing, costings, building commercial strategy and profitability analysis.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.