Our client, a key player in the CSP industry, is on the lookout for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Be responsible for the administration and upkeep of their assigned portfolio of clients.
- Manage all client requests in relation to their companies.
- Keeping of minutes at corporate client meetings.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of company registers.
- Perform all duties related to statutory obligations as will be required by the company secretary.
- Perform CDD/EDD duties as part of the company's internal KYC procedures and protocols.
- Intimate knowledge of Maltese company law.
- Fluency in English and Maltese, both written and spoken is a prerequisite.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office applications.