A brilliant client of ours is looking to expand their legal team by adding a Senior Associate as a result of exponential growth internally.
This role is for professionals who are confident in their abilities, knowledge, experience and skills. Someone who has the drive to push above and beyond, and who is looking to grow within a lucrative, fruitful and knowledge rich environment with an internationally exposed team, where they can hone their craft.
- From an advisory standpoint, the chosen candidate will need to offer guidance to our portfolio of clients regarding a variety of corporate and commercial matters.
- Be intimately involved in advising on M & A, asset management and sales, JV's, Corporate Finance and the drafting of commercial contracts.
- Relevant educational background (LLB, LLM, LLD)
- Warranted to practice law in Malta.
- A minimum of 4-5 years post qualification experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in dealing with corporate transactions would be an asset.
- English is a prerequisite, but any functioning knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset.
- IP Law and experience would be an asset.
- iGaming regulatory and financial service advisory experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in Competition law would be considered an asset.