- Aid with all queries elevated to your attention by relevant parties and 3rd parties.
- Full-cycle retirement scheme applications processing, new business, and pension funds investments.
- Handling communication and queries from all current clients and 3rd parties.
- Aid with client requests daily.
- Preparation of instructions in relation to the administration of the members’ pensions as well as monitoring and seeing through the execution of any process.
- Nurture relationships with clients and 3rd parties.
- Aiding with the drafting of terms of business with 3rd parties.
- Handling all relevant statutory obligations in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure all client needs are met.
- Act as first point of contact for clients and strive towards delivering excellent customer service.
- Maintain all administration procedures and records.
- Handle all requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain company database.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc tasks that may be required of you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken..
- Experience in the pensions industry is a must.
- Can work well in a team and be a team player.