Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a leading corporate service provider to help with their search for a Payroll Associate to join their team.
- Prepare and manage the periodical payrolls for a portfolio of clients.
- Process payroll reports as requested by clients.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Issue payroll-related documents as required by law, such as FS3, FS5 and FS7 forms.
- Calculate monthly FSS dues and any other statutory payments as required.
- Prepare and process documents for newly engaged and terminated employees in a timely manner.
- Engage in month-end consolidation, reconciliation, and payment of payroll taxes as required.
- Around 2 years of work experience handling Maltese payroll.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken) is required, whilst fluency in additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Candidates who are starting or are in the process of acquiring an accounting qualification would be given preference.