Our client is seeking to add an Office Administrator to their team, someone who will act as first line support for their in-house corporate team
- Data entry and the full-cycle maintenance of all administrative and corporate software and files.
- Fulfill all administrative duties across the company as will be required.
- Preparation and submission of all corporate documentation/filings, and liaising with the applicable departments, parties or authorities (On behalf of the corporate team).
- Complete reception duties whenever they arise.
- Any administrative tasks which may arise and need your attention, either requested of the team or managers.
- Whilst experience would be preferred, a great attitude and a willingness to learn will take you further.
- Exellent command of the English language, written and spoken is a prerequisite.
- Be proficient in MS Office tools.
- Meticulous, and organized, able to work on own initiative and be dedicated to the team.
- Academic qualifications are considered an asset.