Papilio Talent is looking for a Junior Processing Officer to join an international Corporate Service Provider.
- Assisting with the preparation of applications for citizenship and residence programmes.
- Assistance with the reviewing of due diligence and assistance with the carrying out of due diligence checks.
- Assisting with clients' anti-money laundering obligations.
- Corresponding with banks and government authorities.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Must have 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently and manage own workload while being part of a motivated team.
- Ability to conduct business in other languages will be considered as an asset.