Our client, a Public Entity, is looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their team. The chosen candidate will be exposed to and form part of initiatives aimed at strengthening the legislations and protocols which improve Anti-Money Laundering and prevent terrorist funding.
- Transactions monitoring and ensure proper adherence of compliance to the regulations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and relevant authorities.
- Carry out spot checks to determine proper use of AML/CFT procedures.
- A tertiary level education, or the equivalent within the Financial or Legal Industries.
- Any other relevant certifications is desirable.
- Fluency the Maltese and English languages is a prerequisite.
- Candidates who posses a proficient knowledge of the laws and legislations surrounding AML/CFT in Malta and the EU will be given preference.
- Knowledge of Data Analytic tools is an asset.