- Handle KYC responsibilities.
- Carry out due diligence (CDD/EDD), risk assessment and compliance checks.
- Assist relevant departments with client on-boarding.
- Maintain all relevant compliance registers and files in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company and relevant regulations at all times.
- Relevant qualifications, candidates with a legal degree and compliance certifications will be given preference.
- Fluent in the English. Other languages will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently with various internal and external stakeholders.