Papilio Talent is looking for a Junior Auditor to join a Corporate Service Provider.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments.
- Consulting with superior on issues identified.
- Conducting on-site and off-site audits.
- Preparing reports, documentation and correspondence under superior's supervision.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business and establish a close working relationship with clients.
- Advanced stages of ACCA or obtained a Degree in Accounting.
- Have a strong knowledge of accounting principles, auditing methodologies, and standards.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must due to the nature of the role.