A prestigious firm operating within the Financial Services Industry is looking for an In-House Lawyer or Legal candidate with relevant experience within the Maltese Islands.
- Be the point of contact for all in-house legal advisory across all departments.
- Assist with the drafting and negotiation of legal contracts and commercial agreements.
- Draft, review and implement and manage all internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all compliance obligations are adhered to by the company.
- Encourage and promote the highest standard of legal and compliance practice throughout the company.
- Manage external third parties through clear and proper communication channels.
- Provide legal training as will be needed internally.
- Keep abreast with any and all possible changes in legislation, regulations and procedures, especially those related to changes in laws within the industry.
- A degree in law or equivalent.
- Post qualification experience within a legal/Financial or CSP. environment..
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Be meticulous and thorough in all you do when fulfilling the tasks related to your designation.