Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a leading corporate service provider to help with their search for an In-house Accountant to join their team.
- Inputting of accounting data.
- Preparing various accounting reconciliations.
- Processing bank transfers.
- Preparing VAT returns and handling VAT compliance.
- Closing the year-end accounts up till trial balance stage or in preparation for audit.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts.
- Supporting the client accounting department as required.
- In final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or have a Degree in Accounting and knowledge of Maltese Taxation.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Applications particularly MS Excel.
- Prior work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken) is required, whilst fluency in additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent organisational and time-management skills.