Our Client, a CSP, is looking to hire a Head of Corporates to join their Corporate Department. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of the Company.
- Having a clear oversight over the entire corporate team, which includes our onboarding, co-sec and internal compliance sub-departments.
- Understanding onboarding processes of all clients and potential clients that request onboarding services from our company.
- Ensuring that the relationship management function works efficiently and the service provided is of a high quality.
- Ensuring that files are reviewed periodically in line with FIAU requirements.
- Supporting the Board of Directors with business planning activities in the Corporate department and providing input on new potential business initiatives.
- Being a key person in handling FIAU and MFSA inspections.
- Managing effectively the team, setting key performance targets and carrying performance reviews.
- Reviewing and keeping updated the risk management policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and implementing clear and seamless operational procedures.
- 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in the English language. Any other language considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, organised with a good eye for detail.
- Keep abreast with changes in legislation related to Corporate Services.