An industry leader is on the lookout for a Corporate Manager with a proven track record in managing mid to large size teams successfully. The role calls for someone who can handle a fast paced environment, and who can operate to a high standard under pressure, someone who thrives in a corporate team driven environment and is able to guarantee that all service deliverables are met with meticulous execution and efficiency, as well being comfortable with the drafting and implementation of necessary procedures.
- Attending meetings and keeping minutes.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of files and registers.
- Servicing all client needs and requests in relation to their companies.
- Responsible for handling all statutory related obligations.
- Act as the point of contact for all service providers on behalf of corporate clients.
- Following all Due Diligence procedure as part of the KYC initiative.
- Handle all client onboarding procedures, and checking all requirements.
- Re-evaluating client portfolios to ensure that all quality and risk policies are up to date and followed.
- Be the point of contact for all departments to execute and comply with all AML/CFT procedure and legislation, as well as conduct compliance checks.
- Manage risk controls and elevate any discrepancies management.
- Contribute to the implementation of policies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Maltese Company law
- Native level English writing and speaking.
- Intimate knowledge MS Office applications.
- Multitasker, team player with great time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and at own initiative .
- Meticulous in the execution of tasks.
- Able to communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
- Able to execute all tasks with urgency and meet deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package in accordance experience is on offer.