Reporting to the Corporate Manager and Directors, as Corporate Lawyer you will be involved with providing a wide range of company services to international clients, including:Responsibilities:
- Setting up and registering Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Assisting individuals taking up residence/citizenship in Malta.
- Day-to-day administration of Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Attending client entities’ board meetings and circulating of agendas, proxy forms and taking of minutes.
- Assisting with all relevant compliance/statutory obligations for companies, trusts, foundations and individuals including liaison with regulated entities and authorities.
- Keeping the client portfolio in good standing and compliant with Maltese laws.
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
- Drafting of contracts on various areas in accordance with the needs of clients.
- Drafting of internal policies as the exigencies of the Company may from time to time demand.
- Law degree (LLB, LLM, LLD)
- At least 1-2 years post qualification experience within a CSP setting, or in a similar role in Malta.
- Highly organized, methodical and driven.
- Excellent English (Company has international exposure and portfolio of clients, and excellent written and spoken English is a prerequisite).
Why join us?
- Offers you an opportunity to work with international clients, within a diverse environment (the office has over 6 different nationalities!)
- You will be lead by highly qualified industry experts (who offer "hands-on training", believe in mentorship and the sharing of knowledge).
- The company offers educational support!
- The usual office perks, delicious coffee, team-building events, non-toxic environment, great company culture and a plethora of supportive and positive initiatives!