Papilio Talent is excited to work with a leading international independent service provider. Our client is looking for a Corporate Lawyer who will be reporting to the Corporate Manager and Directors. As Corporate Lawyer you will be involved with providing a wide range of company services to international clients, including:
- Setting up and registering Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Assisting individuals taking up residence/citizenship in Malta.
- Day-to-day administration of Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Attending client entities’ board meetings and circulating of agendas, proxy forms and taking of minutes.
- Assisting with all relevant compliance/statutory obligations for companies, trusts, foundations and individuals including liaison with regulated entities and authorities.
- Keeping the client portfolio in good standing and compliant with Maltese laws.
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
- Drafting of contracts on various areas in accordance with the needs of clients.
- Drafting of internal policies as the exigencies of the Company may from time to time demand.
- A Degree in Law degree.
- 1-2 years relevant experience within a corporate service provider or in a similar position in Malta.
- Highly organised, methodical and a hard worker.
- Due to the nature of the role, strong level of English is considered a must.