Our client, a key player within the Legal and CSP realm, is on the lookout for a Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Be responsible for the administration and upkeep of their assigned portfolio of clients/companies.
- Manage all client requests in relation to their companies.
- Keeping of minutes at corporate client meetings.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of company registers.
- Liaise with all relevant service providers to ensure a high quality of service deliverables on behalf of the company's corporate clientele.
- Perform all duties related to statutory obligations as will be required by the company secretary.
- Perform CDD/EDD duties as part of the company's internal KYC procedures and protocols.
- This designation calls for someone who has recently graduated in Law, or someone in possession of a first degree.
- Knowledge of Maltese company law as well as an understanding of the role of a company secretary.
- Highly adept with multitasking and working independently.
- Be able to communicate with all levels of employees, colleagues and management within the organization, as well as be able to nurture and grow positive working relationships.
- Fluency in English and Maltese, both written and spoken is a prerequisite.
- Intimately familiar with the use of MS Office applications.
- Meticulous, professional with an immeasurable sense of urgency when completing tasks, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Previous experience may be required, however, If you have the right skills, attitude and could potentially be a great fit with the company, training will be provided from inception, and continue throughout your career with the company.