Reporting to the Managing Director, the right candidate will manage the Compliance and Risk department, whilst ensuring the company is conducting business in a way that is fully compliant with all national and international regulations and laws, as well as monitoring the day to day AML policies.
- Acting as the main point of contact for local regulators (MFSA / FIAU) and ensuring that the company is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing all compliance within the organization, and seeing that they are in line FIAU's rules , implementing procedures, etc.
- Responsible for advising Management of any potential risks that may affect anything to do with the organization, as well as advising Management on all applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards.
- To provide an assessment of the risk management policies and protocols in order to come up with policies and recommendations to avoid threats, reduce or transfer risks and/or mitigate the effects of those which are essentially unavoidable.
- To ensure company's policies and rules are in line with regulatory and ethical standards, and assisting in the management and maintenance of specified compliance obligations arising out of the company’s operations.
- 3+ years experience in Malta.
- PQ'd by the MFSA.
- Up to date and constantly updating your knowledge on legislation and directive.
- English fluency is compulsory.