A brilliant opportunity for personal growth within the compliance sector has come available. An organization with an international portfolio of clients are seeking to grow their compliance team.
- Responsible for the Group's AML Policy and procedures, ensuring compliance with AML regulations;
- Responsible for the Group's Data Protection Policy and procedures;
- Draft and implement risk management policies and procedures;
- Regular assessments of compliance with AML, Data and risk management policies;
- Identify areas vulnerable to risk within the Group;
- Monitor adherence of risk controls and advise management in case of weaknesses;
- Keep abreast with relevant legislation and regulations;
- Annual reporting on AML to the Board and Monthly Risk Report management
- 1 - 2 years experience in a compliance role.
- A relevant degree in law or business, candidate with additional certifications will be given presence.
- Proficient working knowledge of related legislation and regulation.