Our client, a leading entity in the CSP industry is in the market for a Compliance Executive to join and expand their existing team. This is an opportunity for those seeking to challenge themselves and grow their career in the compliance industry with a great organization.
- Aid in compliance department with the full-cycle procedures and implementation of the compliance process.
- Aid the organization with their internal monitoring program.
- Collaborate and liaise with all relevant internal departments on all compliance related issues.
- Aid in the co-ordination and organisation of any and all regulatory procedures and requirements.
- Assist with all client files reviews periodically.
- Working closely with the group MLRO in regard to the reporting and review of all compliance issues.
- Maintaining all statutory files for annual terms of licence requirement.
- Maintenance of all rejected or sanctioned client lists.
- Improving and challenge all internal protocols and procedures and elevating these suggestions and recommendations to higher management in accordance with current trends and best industry practices.
- Consistently encourage and promote a compliance forward culture and attitude within the organization.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Knowledgeable of the corporate trust industry.
- Able to deliver a high standard professionalism and quality under pressure.
- Meticulous and analytical in the execution of all role related tasks.
- High level of English proficiency required.