Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a Corporate Service Provider to source a Client Accounting and Tax Compliance Manager to join their growing team.
- Preparing and reviewing corporate tax returns and tax refund claim forms.
- Monitoring the end-of month routines, including the preparation and review of periodical management accounts and reports.
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Managing, supporting and motivating your team.
- Play an active management role to influence and shape the development of the firm and the people at all levels of the organisation.
- Possess an Accounting Qualification (University Masters in Accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours / ACCA/ ACA).
- Minimum of 3 years local experience in a similar role. Experience at a managerial level would be considered an asset.
- Proficient with MS office applications, particularly Excel.
- Professional level of English both written and spoken.