Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a leading Corporate Service Provider to help with their search for a Client Accountant to join their team. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Head of Client Accounting.
- Handle own portfolio of clients and assist with different queries.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax reporting and payments.
- Liaising with auditors and tax authorities.
- Preparation of VAT Returns and compliance.
- Clients Payroll.
- Possess or in the process of obtaining an Accounting Qualification (University Masters in Accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours / ACCA).
- Professional level of English (both spoken and written).
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particularly Excel. Previous experience working with Dynamics/ Business Central would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience working in a client accounting role would be considered an asset.