Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with an international financial services company that is currently looking for a Client Accountant to join their dynamic team. The chosen candidate will be in close contact to the Finance Management team.
- Keeping accurate financial records for a portfolio of client accounts.
- Preparing and submitting Tax, VAT, MOSS returns and recap statements.
- Preparing payroll for clients on a timely basis.
- Managing FSS and tax payments.
- Handling queries with both clients and corporate team.
- Ensuring all transactions are properly accounted for and recorded.
- Coordinating with auditors and providing required reports and information.
- Reconciling bank statements for client accounts.
- Collaborating closely with the corporate department and Senior Accountant.
- Final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or a Masters in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience in a similar role.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Shireburn Indigo Payroll software would be considered an asset.
- Attractive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
- Private Health Insurance.
- In-house and external training.
- Sponsorships for professional qualifications are also considered.