Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a leading corporate service provider to help with their search for an Auditor to join their team on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Planning and executing of assurance assignments together with the preparation of financial statements.
- Supporting the assurance team as required.
- In final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or have a Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience in auditing.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Applications, particularly MS Excel.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken) is required, whilst fluency in additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Diligent and self-motivated individual, team player, able to adhere to deadlines as well as driven to expand their technical knowledge in the field.