A prestigious client of ours domiciled on the Maltese archipelago is looking for Associates (Litigation) because of a fast-growing need internally.
- Perform investigations and assessments related to cases.
- Participate in pre-litigation settlement discussions.
- Draft and file all related documentation for the court (pleadings and motions)
- Obtain all relevant statements witnesses.
- Be involved in a various forms of dispute resolution.
- Employ legal knowledge and experience of the Law, along with all admissible evidence and documentation to argue the case and cross examine all parties involved as is required.
- Relevant educational background, Law Degree
- Have a warrant to practice law in Malta
- Three to five years in court practice.