Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with an international corporate service provider who are currently looking for an Accounts Executive to join their team.
- Updating accounting records and preparation of management accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation of income tax computations and submission of income tax returns.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Assisting with the day-to-day client operations and other related tasks as required.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager to ensure adequate support for the accounting operations and help meet department targets.
- Working closely with the Accounts Manager to ensure the quality of client services and adherence to their requirements in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Partly-qualified Accountant having successfully completed the fundamental modules of the ACCA or ACA examinations.
- Minimum of two years' experience in the field of accounting, tax or auditing.
- Professional level of English is a must. Fluency in additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the Maltese tax system and computerized accounting software will be considered assets.
- Team-player with attention to detail and a positive attitude towards problem solving.
- Able to multi-task, priorities workload and adhere to deadlines