Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a Corporate Service Provider to source an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Client Accounting and Tax Compliance team.
- Managing a portfolio of local clients.
- Assisting the team leader and clients in upkeeping of day-today accounting records.
- Handling the book-keeping process, including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Preparing VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Assisting in calculating Social Security contributions and Provisional taxation.
- Obtained an MCAST Diploma in Accounting/ AAT Diploma/ A Level in Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in accounting in Malta. Candidates with previous experience working in the corporate sector will be given preference.
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications, particularly Excel.
- Highly organised individual with high attention to detail.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken) and fluency in Maltese.