Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a leading Corporate Service Provider in order to welcome an Accounts Assistant to their growing team.
- Obtaining and organising all bookkeeping vouchers from clients including sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank statements and other documentation.
- Preparing bookkeeping documents in preparation for posting on to the accounting system.
- Posting bookkeeping transactions onto our accounting system.
- Performing all relevant reconciliations such as VAT, Bank, Creditors, and Debtors.
- Supporting the accountants with other ad hoc accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
- Obtained an MCAST Diploma in Accounting/ AAT Diploma/ A Level in Accounting. Candidates who are pursuing an ACCA qualification will be given preference.
- Highly organised individual with high attention to detail.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken).
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- A competitive salary.
- Private health care.
- Qualification support and study leave.
- A fantastic working atmosphere, working with an incredible team and highly experienced Partners.
- Healthy work / life balance.
- Flexible working environment.