Papilio Talent is hiring a Recruitment Consultant
After becoming operational in 2020, we are looking to welcome a new Consultant to join our exciting adventure. As a new agency, we have positioned ourselves on the market to be Accountancy, Legal and Compliance recruitment specialists – and already have a base of committed clients that use and are highly satisfied with our service. The goal of Papilio Talent’s newest Recruitment Consultant is to become a Specialist and the go-to Consultant in your chosen sector (Accountancy, Legal or Compliance – or all!)
Duties of a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Build, develop and maintain fantastic relationships with key client and candidates in Malta
- Offer consultation to clients to understand their business needs, becoming a point of contact for future vacancies
- Offer consultation to candidates to fully understand their career requirements – using this knowledge to pair them with your open roles and your client base
- Continually work on growing your professional network via LinkedIn & Facebook to attract key candidates
- Administration linking to recruitment; CV stripping, CV writing, writing job descriptions, posting job adverts, increasing social media presence.
We are looking to speak with highly driven, money-motivated recruitment professionals who want to join a new agency with a fresh outlook on the market. In return for your hard work and commitment, Papilio Talent offer a competitive package, which includes an impressive salary, commission structure and a transparent career progression plan – ensuring that our Consultants are completely in control of their promotions and pay rises!
- At least 1 year experience in Recruitment in Malta
- An existing network to build on (LinkedIn)
- Sound knowledge of businesses in Malta, and a keen interest in always developing this knowledge
- High level of English is required, both spoken and written
- An interest in specialising within Accountancy, Compliance or Legal